About Lindsay Penn
I'm a video producer with years of experience in creating web content and promoting it online through social media.
I'm a leader, multi-tasker, hard-worker, self-starter, and fast-learner. Whenever there aren't any opportunities, I make my own. But now I want to bring my skills and expertise to your company!
I have just received my Master's Degree in Entertainment Business from
Full Sail University online, and my availability is wide open spaces for
any entry-level to associate level opportunities in web-based video content.
About Linzer Dinzer
Linzer Dinzer (named after my childhood nickname) is what I call my creative efforts on the web. My team and I specialize in creating funny videos that explore topics in the realm of advice, motivation, and well-being - but with a hefty dose of good old fashioned down-to-Earth sass.
Linzer Dinzer has a mission to help its audience become happier people. My team and I all offer our own insight on behavior analysis, philosophy, society, and health, and we combine that with our passion to maintain the highest possible video production quality in relatable 5-7 minute packages.
Linzer Dinzer, North Hills, CA
I have hosted and produced more than 150 online videos. I have acquired more than 12,000 YouTube subscribers and more than 1500 Twitter followers from writing, producing, marketing, branding, and performing my own content.
The Fine Brothers, North Hollywood, CA
From summer 2012 until January 2013, I worked with the Fine Brothers on the interactive YouTube show, MyMusic, where I played a significant role in creating and distributing digital content through various social media outlets.
The National Institute for the Study of Transfer Students, Denton, TX
After conceiving the NISTS web presence concept, I constructed, designed, and continued to maintain the organization’s website and all social media endeavors. My responsibilities covered all web-based outreach, which included but was not limited to our Facebook presence, our Twitter presence, flyer design, and web-based event registration.
- Highly proficient in software: Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Thinking creatively - artistically and in terms of problem solving
- Communicating effectively with supervisors, peers, and subordinates to complete innovative projects on a tight and demanding schedule
- Master of Science in Entertainment Business, Full Sail University, Orlando, FL, 3.9 GPA, 2012–2013
- Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Radio, Television, and Film, University of North Texas, Denton, TX, Cum Laude, 2008-2012